:rofl: :lol:
Steve, we had a part die on our Drolet pellet stove, don2222 got one for me weeks before that part was "in stock" at Drolet.
I had an 8" shelving unit for my fish hatchery years ago, husband reinforced the joists with 8x10's that spanned joists, then logs and floor...
Oh, I see. I misunderstood, sorry.
I see the opposite, that deviation is more rampant and out in the open these days. The deviant books in public schools, don't get me started.
My 81' Blazer ate one fuse all the time, I carried them in my glovebox. If I was charging my phone in the cigarette lighter, had the A/C running...
Also, I tossed all our outdated spare/extra electronic plugs and wires, ethernet, phone chargers that are no longer used after we moved here....
We've been here 12 years and accumulated things. To boot, items we used to store in the garage or shed are in the house, the garage gets very...
Well said. Like you, being here 10 years, FHC really is just like a family, 100%
[MEDIA]
Snowed for a bit today, big fat wet flakes. Sun came out, none of it stuck.
Tyvm! I did a quick look at the site and it said $350 install and $120/month. Is that the expense?
Or his wood isn't seasoned?
I got a kick out of your title, made me smile. Thanks :)
Very nice
Cute!
:hair:
Harman Advance 6 blink and Glass Replacement
Welcome to the club and nice to meet you :) Congrats on the relacing the gaskets. Afraid I don't know Harman, but in my stove the vacuum switch...