Last weekend up in the NW corner of CT looking north towards the Berkshires in MA [ATTACH]
Which shotgun should I own? Yes. Even if you have to store it at a trusted friend/relative's house, in a secured safe, with a trigger lock. Not...
My coworker turned me on to this one. Easily one of the hottest sauces I’ve ever had, especially for containing zero pepper extracts. Just...
We all get taxed that way anyway, whether we grew up next to HW Bush or in the projects.
It's okay Eckie, I live in Connecticut. Every one of us is rich here. I just have my manservant pay the bill for me once he gets done chopping my...
If I were to take that $24.37 and move the decimal point over one place, then triple that figure, then add another $100 to that, I'd ALMOST be up...
That's probably it then. If you want to save a few, do some release work around any individuals that still have foliage up top. Hopefully they'll...
That's the big leagues right there. It's just about all one man can handle wrestling them alone. Biggest I've messed with was about 36" at the...
Are they getting shaded out by taller trees? Eastern red cedar is a pioneering species and needs full sun to thrive.
I get it; that's fair enough. As long as you don't foresee yourself ever trying to mill any logs, the mid-size saws work just fine. Being an older...
My last remaining Stihl is a regular 028av wood boss. It’s a decent general purpose firewood saw. Not exactly a hot rod but it’s not a dog either....
A mixed load of dead ash and dead red oak heading to my uncle’s place: [ATTACH]
So, a few things here. At the time of my original post about the third attempt, information was sparse. SkyNews is a fairly large (and yes,...
If you’re going to justify multiple assassination attempts by bringing up who owns a particular news outlet, then I have nothing constructive to...
Smooth bark looks like pin oak to me. Black oak has a rough alligator skin looking bark.
I start out by peeling the shells off white oak acorns, then getting as much of the brown "paper" skin off the nut meat as possible. Then I leach...
Witch hazel in bloom: [ATTACH]
Hahaha in my defense, when there’s no thrill of the chase, there’s no thrill at all :D Kind of like the huge BL score one minute from my house...
34 at the moment and I’m seeing patches of frost outside. Burning HHO now, but it won’t be long before I have my first fire of the season. Just...
Oh it'll get moved alright :) The last I talked to my neighbor about it, he was fine with me taking all of whatever is left. Heck, of the cord and...