[MEDIA]
Good murky Monday morning, members. 45⁰/60⁰ damp and raw, mostly cloudy, occasional showers. Fire in woodstove is keeping any chills away. I...
Any guess on what species are in that pile of splite?
Silver linings and Plan B's are always nice to have.
Are the chunks for the campfire or shoulder season? Will you cover chunk bin(s)? Always feels good to clean up an area like that!
Logs galore!
Good morning, members. Cloudy day ahead. 39⁰/54⁰ chance of showers this afternoon. I had a full wood rack tip over. I've got it 2/3...
It's breezy but nothing close to what you describe. Stay safe.
It felt good to be in the woodyard. I did get the BB all split and stacked. I re-leveled the fallen rack and got it ~2/3 restocked. Had to...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 53⁰/70⁰ breezy sunny I'll split some wood this morning, before it warms up. Hockey this...
Brush to end up on a campfire/burn pile? Those logs will serve you well.
Giddyup!
Nice sunny day for wooding activities! I hope sunscreen is available!
I did get some trigger time in this morning! Stack 'em up, cut 'em up, pick 'em up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Time for the 3yr sleep. The limb wood...
Mountain ash berries [ATTACH] Winter berries [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A good adventure with lots of good stories and memories!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead, with a cool start. 40⁰/67⁰ 63⁰ inside. I guess we should think about closing all the windows...
Get ready for word-of-mouth orders
Yes it does! Might even get me a bit of trigger time tomorrow.
After being laid up for a few weeks, it was time to do a bit moving around. I emptied then refilled one chunkhausen. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I...