This was Chimney Rock NC, before, and after... [ATTACH]
My buddy is down there now...he said, and I quote, "This entire day I witnessed the backbone (hard working average income Americans) helping their...
Looks fine to me...no harm no foul! :thumbs::stack::stacker::stack:
Good call on the two 45's. Best time to cure the paint is a cool fall day where you can run the stove and have the windows open to air things out.
I think it makes decent lumber...
Ah, yeah if this is a newer machine many of them have that low oil sensor...which are notoriously unreliable...many people just unplug them and...
Or you may be able to recirc some fuel to cool it too...Ford did that on some of the ems service 460s back in the carb days... IIRC they simply...
Is that pump mounted in an area that gets particularly hot? Should be able to extend the hoses and move it to a cooler area if heat is a problem, no?
What type of fuel pump does it have...mechanical or electric?
I'd maybe pull that bowl off again, check for any more gunk, and then let the tank drain out...then put some fresh fuel in, start with that and...
Not yet, but not a bad idea! :rofl: :lol:
Sounds like it was tire'd :whistle: ;) :picard: :rofl: :lol:
That doorway, wow!
Its not just bad fuel/water in fuel, is it? Water can cause intermittent issues as it sloshes around and gets sucked up now and again...E10...
Yes it is...and I wouldn't expect it to occur at ~5% over rated RPM...heck, I'd think even a worn engine would take 4k RPM without too much issue....
I've been using my dads Bobcat, which is about the same size as Scottys machine there...I have to kinda shimmy my butt down into it...there is no...
Congrats G-Pa Kevin! :handshake: So, about that splitter...did you have that custom built?
Not that unusual...mine is the same. I agree that it seems like it should be full, but they never are. So when you had it apart, how did the...
How does the low power symptom figure in then? Valve float usually happens at very high rpm, and goes away when rpms return closer to...
General rule of thumb is that you want the flue gasses at least 250*F at the top of the chimney, but as long as it's over 212*F, you'd be ok (but...