Happy Anniversary to you lovebirds :)
Yep, mine was a lemon. Only way I got through it was it was the first time we'd ever leased a vehicle and I bought the full maintenance package...
I hope it's easily solved :)
Me too!
I had a 2000 Cherokee. Rough ride for me and the gas pedal was either idle or warp speed, no slight increase to go up through the gears. (auto,...
Sorry Andy, my personal preference is not a secondary stove. That said many here have them and love them, Many! The baffle comes out when...
I've had pre-epa, secondary, and cat. Personal opinion only, I like the pre-epa and the cat stove. Granted our secondary stove was too small I...
Same here, we now both have twin comforters of our own. Sometimes I still wake up with 1/2 MY comforter tucked next to him with arm and leg...
One of my Grandma's had those counter tops.
:usa:
I have a pedestal on the washer and my dryer is on 2 pallets.
LOL, hilarious cute and cool all at once :)
:rofl: :lol: Current conversation in the kitchen, they made chocolate chip cookies. Negotiations on how many cookies she can take to sell on the...
I met someone in Colorado, his family sold Christmas Trees. They had acreage in the mountains, they had different plots of saplings/1 year/2 year...
Wild! Thanks for sharing :)
lol, you're probably right
Not that it matters as it's said and done, but ownership of the wood crossed my mind too. They hired a tree cutter to fell and dispose of the...
Yes, or depending on what you do there you could put a trash can under it. Dad made me an L desk in my teens with a hole over a cabinet for my...
What is the notch in the corner for?
I've had Billy Squire stuck in brain for over a week now.