[IMG]
"An elderly married couple had just settled into bed when the old man let out a loud fart and declared, “Seven points!” His wife, confused, rolled...
Nice poach there B...lookin all FHC proper now too! :thumbs:
That would be awesome! If that happened I'd take a pic of the log pile and send it to them with a thank you card...:whistle: :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
If that didn't get em all try a gallon of boiling water down the hole...if it's a large nest they can be tough to knock out.
Ok, either bad joke, or y'all a lil slow today...go back and reread it...insert fart in place of hart...:picard: :rofl: :lol:
Have used both, and I personally think its easier to catch/keep them from falling on a traveling wedge design...but a table is MUCH gooder either...
:binoculars: What dat be gon be?
Oh I don't disagree, its just that IMO a push through splitter is an even bigger PITA without log catchers/table than a traveling wedge design...
Pretty much have to on a push through splitter...
Probably spend it on another bottle of hooch...
Oh yeah, I'm not in love with them...just shown as an option (and as an example of how to do a clamp on) I personally like a nice big table,...
The factory ones on my old Champion was pretty easy to bend up....some are better than others, but none of them are super HD...still handy as heck...