Believe me, I've been hounding him for over a year now :whistle: The guy would fit right in, but doesn't want to be on social media...
Earlier this week the homeowner reached out to my coworker asking if we’d PLEASE come back to take more. Feeling a little sympathy for him we both...
Splits without bark dry faster. Split into thin “boards” 2-3” thick x 6-9” wide should dry well in a year, provided they’re stacked in ideal...
It's in the high 80s today but relief is knocking on the door now: [ATTACH]
I’ve made a few batches of various jellies that didn’t set well. Getting the right amount of pectin thoroughly incorporated into the juice can be...
I may have taken some inspiration from you with this approach :emb: In a lot of ways it makes more sense than to process all of these little...
The staging area here at home is quickly filling up with plenty of white/red oak, to be processed in the cooler weather this fall. I’m really...
Thanks Scotty. I sure wish I got more of it, but I’ll take any amount I can get. For all around use it’s probably my favorite.
100% agree on the trailer. I have one I bought a couple years ago but other projects have taken priority in the meantime. Whether it’s for hauling...
I went up to my coworker’s house yesterday (close to the Massachusetts border) and grabbed a load of this white oak, then went to pick up a...
Exactly, Cheshire area right before hopping on 691.
Good deal, Jim. A repeat customer of mine from last season texted me this evening asking how many dry cords I have on hand that I can spare. Looks...
Right up the road from buZZsaw BRAD and buzz-saw ’s houses: [ATTACH]
All bark and no bite [ATTACH]
I like your style ;) Working 2nd shift, more than a few times I’ve come home in the middle of the night and rolled a load of fresh cut rounds...
Hate to hear this. Good thing you were willing and available to help finish the job. Excellent score :thumbs:
[ATTACH]
I was almost to that point myself this morning. Upper 50s, and the house was about 68 which is just starting to feel raw. If it was raining I...
I've only cut young ( < 5 years old ) red elm so I can't speak to the color of the wood as it gets more mature. If the leaf surface is rough, it's...
I’ve been neglecting to weed whack this small patch next to my driveway, and lo and behold some native asters popped up. I believe these are white...