Karma will catch up with Bob some day.
Good morning everyone! Fall seems to be coming on fast around here. Maybe it's just wishful thinking?
Good morning everyone!
Good morning everyone! As a result of no cucumbers yesterday I got over 8 hours of sleep. I love cucumbers but I love sleep more.
It's getting close on the window AC here as well.
Already tried that route, but thanks. The only other thing I can think of is marinating in vinegar.
Good morning everyone! I've been having some sleeping issues lately caused by indigestion. Through the process of elimination, cucumbers seem to...
Great Pictures!
I love standing dead elm. The limb wood is great and usually has the "bowling pin sound". A lot of heat and usually no bark.
Good morning everyone! It looks like some nice weather for a few days.
We will probably be using AC this weekend.
First fire of the season with lumber cutoffs. 63 out and 70 in. Two days of dank was more than I could take.
I'm excited too. I'm sick of listening to air conditioners, sweating, high electric bills, bugs, and mowing the lawn.
Good morning everyone! Rain all day and temps in the 50's. I'm probably either going to turn the furnace on later to make sure it's functional for...
Good morning everyone! Forecast high is 65. Time to start getting stuff done.
Good morning everyone! On and off rain the next few days and much cooler temps Tuesday and Wednesday. Plans will be flexible.
Good morning everyone! Forecast highs in the 60's Tuesday and Wednesday. I can't wait.
Good morning everyone! Another hot, humid day and the smoke seems especially bad today.
Are spitballs legal in MLB?