Yup, those volunteer Mulberry's can sure get squirrelly!
SXS's have ruined most trail systems now...
Soapy water works too...but brake kleen offers instant gratification :)
I haven't priced hyguard in a long time, is it priced like everything else that says JD on it?
X3...it ends up being a quality of work thing...it's how we were taught in shop class too, first stop is always the wash bay!
Future pie?! :drool:
X2...ramps are bad news with mowers, but maybe less so with one like this
Birthday spanking? :whistle: :rofl: :lol: ;) HBD FB! :handshake:
Yup, last week was great, at least around here, but this coming week looks nasty!
I run a 2006 Hustler mini z 52"...been very happy with it...we have a 72" diesel z at work, that's been great too. We have a dealer right down the...
Nice 1983 ATC 110...looks almost new!
Yup, buy whatever you can get a good deal on that has a well designed HD deck, the engine brand/model that you like, and for Pete's sake, don't...
Personally, I'd consider that to be just as good of a machine as a Scag, at least for all but the most hard core commercial guys...and I say that...
Only after she washed it out with soap! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
The "unleaded fuel only" pic...doing the curly shuffle to get the ole F150 to take more than 1 gallon per minute, eh?! :rofl: :lol: BTDT
I'm sure that would do you a fine job...but Scag is top of the line commercial, you could probably buy a new one of another brand for less, and...
Now that right there is funny, I tell you what! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
[IMG] [IMG]
That's true...and I can't swear to it, but it seems to me that certain large "power dealers" (especially with trucks) seem to be able to get...
This ^ ^ ^ Honey Badger don't give a F! :rofl: :lol: