I run a 2006 Hustler mini z 52"...been very happy with it...we have a 72" diesel z at work, that's been great too. We have a dealer right down the...
Nice 1983 ATC 110...looks almost new!
Yup, buy whatever you can get a good deal on that has a well designed HD deck, the engine brand/model that you like, and for Pete's sake, don't...
Personally, I'd consider that to be just as good of a machine as a Scag, at least for all but the most hard core commercial guys...and I say that...
Only after she washed it out with soap! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
The "unleaded fuel only" pic...doing the curly shuffle to get the ole F150 to take more than 1 gallon per minute, eh?! :rofl: :lol: BTDT
I'm sure that would do you a fine job...but Scag is top of the line commercial, you could probably buy a new one of another brand for less, and...
Now that right there is funny, I tell you what! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
[IMG] [IMG]
That's true...and I can't swear to it, but it seems to me that certain large "power dealers" (especially with trucks) seem to be able to get...
This ^ ^ ^ Honey Badger don't give a F! :rofl: :lol:
No, not really...doesn't look bad at all...I used my neighbors Bobcat 331 miniX to dig a footer a couple years ago...now that thing was rough!! It...
I went the other way...150 to 250...same fuel mileage (302/5.0 vs 5.4)
So what are you trying to say? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
They overate modern 1/2 tons IMO...that Superduty will handle being overloaded 3 times better than a 1/2 ton will at/under GVWR...especially...
I went back n looked, I guess the dealers site linked to Ford... 2024 Ford Super Duty® F-250® XL Truck | Model Details & Specs | Ford.com
Boy, the dealer I looked up has it all wrong then!
I heard Walt was guaranteeing a dry day this time too...:whistle: ;) :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol: I'm not a coffee drinker, but I've heard that! One of the other departments at work used to get together one Friday a month before...
My '03 250 is 6800 (4x4, S/C, 8') guess that's the difference between the steel and the alumibody