Its skunks mostly from what I understand. I’ve seen it here several times over the years.
Yep. I have 3 sizes of the stihl 2 in 1 sharpeners collection dust. I'll save them for the Zombie apocalypse.
Honey badger
As long as you aren't pooping on my vehicle or camper you'll be safe. Lol
I usually cannot finish my morning cup without making a deposit.
It is. So much so you are ready to take a break from pulls for a while.
Nice smoke ring on them. Mmm.
They poop everywhere. Lol
Feral pigeon - Wikipedia
Wild, feral....lol 20 grain Vmax over a max charge of 1680. According to the Hornady load book. Its what it likes.
Eganperformancesaws.com has been in contact. They are working with their 3d printer guy to strengthen the part. They offered a replacement just...
Thank you. Only a 110 yard shot. The rifle is CZ527 varmint in 17 hornet with a Bell & Carlson varmint stock. 6-18x40 Leopold VXII scope. Hand...
Very nice bud.
[ATTACH] Today a feral pigeon was setting where that red dot is on the peak of the barn. I took him out from the position the picture was taken...
There are 13 classes that pull twice over the 3 day event. Here is just a tiny sample. https://photos.app.goo.gl/6cXSYGmS3hvSbyUg9 This is a...
National tractor pulls in Bowling Green Ohio. Im not sure I can afford to bbq as much as skeeter. Lol
Me too bud. Lol. Playing catch-up after our trip but, hopefully this week I can get some grease in her.
[MEDIA]
Thank you. We know another guy that also got one delivered yesterday... We've been in full grill nerd mode for weeks. Edit...we as in all of us...
I sent pics to a machinist buddy to see if he can replicate it in his machine shop out of something else. Just in case.