My dad had car in the 50's that was manual transmission and no clutch. Wild!
Truth
:rofl: :lol: I moved into the funky little bathroom without a sink or flooring, just toilet and tub. Between my husband and kiddo the big...
Years ago my Mother backed into a stack of logs (not bucked, full logs) on the edge of our driveway. Lucky we had them there, it was a cliff on...
Why can't Goofy join the herd?
I had 2008 (?) Suzuki, awd and real 4x4. I never did figure out how to get it into true 4x4 lol. Some sort of sequence with shifter and a button.
Nice to meet you GiGi :)
Still BTU's. Sure, stinky and burns fast, but still wood.
Boo, mine says Cold.
x2 ime
Good news Gas
:doh:
:thumbs:
I've been craving a gasoline vehicle for a long time now. I hope to get one in the future. Not too high but high enough to be above the line of...
:dex::dancer:
That's logical.
My husband always wanted to catch one.
I'm sorry and glad it was only a few stitches!
I wondered the same. I saw a video that said 2 schools of thought. 1=battery. 2= takes sunlight and generates electricity. Seems both are used...
Last night I went to lock coop door, one of the blk/wht ones couldn't find the door and roosted inbetween the coop and chicken wire that encloses...