Mebbe we can get jo191145 to comment on this? :whistle:
Thinking with the wrong head Jeff!!! :eek: :rofl: :lol: Ill label most of my half cord bins, but I trust my memory most of the time too. Ms....
Split all the shagbark chunks and added to the new bin. [ATTACH] I have some red oak waiting at a score to add to this. Don't know it it'll fill it.
Ill make a lot more selling it as smoker wood. 100 PCs will make roughly 15 bundles so I'll make 66% more give or take. Cherry and red maple...
Got a limb clean up this morning at my friends mothers place. He wanted me to cut down the rest of the tree during the wind yesterday. o_O...
This was at the dump yesterday. I had a crate idea to use it as a nugget bin. :doh: Gave it to my friend. approx. 3.5 x 3.5 x 2.5' Needs...
Maybe once or twice have I seen an ad like that around here. Too bad its too far for you.
Sweet looking totes. Do you have a ledger or date the totes so you know the driest wood?
Even better. Nice stuff there Hork! :thumbs: I was starting to question my ID skills. Cant say I've seen SM with that color heartwood. I...
Had to satisfy my curiosity. I just looked and a 400 is less than $100 more than a 362. Stihl MSRP
A 400 is a 362 with the oversized piston (series 1141) and I agree on the extra $400 not being worth it. Luckily I got my 400 BARELY used with...
Nice to come home to. Almost looks like honey locust. Way to get it done there Hork. :thumbs:
Holy cow!!! :bug: Those are bigguns. Much nicer than the first load. What's the diameter JB?
Thats a nice load. :thumbs: Been there done that with the wheelbarrow. PITA but usually worth it for good firewood. The stink wont occur...
Trying to judge tensions on a leaner can be tricky. Glad you are safe HF! Chains can be replaced. Some sweet btu's from that big shag. :thumbs:
I think Scotty uses that one on his 090!!! :saw: :dex:
Best wishes for good news and a speedy recovery Brad. Please keep us updated.
Word of warning. It can be a bear to "split". Reason I don't touch it. Dead elm will split a lot easier.
Moved and stacked the bundle splits to the temporary bin. Room for more. It will get moved when I rebuild the shed. Under cover and drying...
LOL!!! I thought my friend was teasing me by doing that. The stack behind it is mostly oak and once it got full sun it really started to lean....