One time I tow bar'd a truck (don't recall what it was) from Shinston WV to Ohio using an old '86(?) F350 4x4 cab/chassis with a high top utility...
Done. Good idea fellers... Truck engine talk...
In the interest of not drifting The Wood Wolverine 's thread Mower deck maintenance. Is it worth it? any further, I think this topic might be able...
It's fun to watch those work...
Wow, first time I've heard that one!
Funny...we are watching Evan Almighty...
I suppose...condensate down the ash dump? :rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH]
Boss tried to get me to go flat rate one time...I said hex no brother, I see all the work you give away at the service desk now! (Jobs that didn't...
There are thousands and thousands of 6.9/7.3 IDI trucks/engines out there...the turbo option in 94 was just that, a factory turbo on the same ole...
And can be heard the next county over! :rofl: :lol:
You could do worse than a 300/I6. You'd want that diesel to be turbo...the non turbos were pretty anemic. Ford had a non electronic turbo diesel...
It was...and flat too! :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Previously unknown pic of eatonpcat tent shopping ^ ^ ^ taken by undercover security investigating odd behavior in isle 7. ;) :D
You never will, cuz they don't exist :)
Got anymore pics of that 350x? Plastic painted, or?
They totally nuts to have not fixed that unit over something minor. Didn't you say you gave the motor (compressor?) off it to someone...
When I was working at a dealership we would do quick lil favors like that for customers all the time...especially good/regular customers, but some...
Squirrel!
Could be, some people could tear up a steel ball, and most of those guys probably work for landscaper/mowing companies. I've personally never had...