Got the rest out today. Split for and hour at storage right off the truck. Still have some to split next week. Maybe 3/4 cord for the...
It is right in the bricks...1756. Homeowner told me its the oldest brick residence in CT.[ATTACH]
Its been leaning for some time and I kept pushing it back. With the heat it dried enough to topple. Appeared to be over a week since it fell...
Did you check to see if the wood got any drier? Humidity is going up here again. :picard:
I give you a lot of credit stacking on the hill at your place. Not an easy task.
Well GoatTown can surely does go to town with that quality! :salute:
That 201RH is a handy saw, although i'm thinking the 241 may have replaced it in my fleet.
Looks like fun. Sure makes it easier. Easier is gooder in my book.
Youve kept those stacks well covered Jeff as they've hardly weathered on the ends. Some nice firewood.
Yes the dryer air has been heavenly compared to what we've had. Way to get it done Mike.:yes:
I texted one of my stores and he said bring an order so I stopped at storage to work on it late yesterday. My heart sank when I walked into the...
Glad you got it down safely without issue. Decent size too. Kind reminds me of the red maple I hung up last Fall and had to fight to get it on...
I think it predates the revolutionary war. I looked for a "circa" sign yesterday but didn't see one. The house next door to where I'm cutting is...
Ive never tried that. Does it add a nice earthy smell when it burns? :D
Great idea with the canopy. Uncomfortable enough in the shade let alone working in full sun. I've been splitting in the shade myself. Maybe we...
Some nice looking holz hausens. Welcome to the FHC Josh Randall :handshake:
Hats off to you for cutting those up.:tip: They can be a PITA to buck. That sound you hear is a sigh of relief from jrider relieved he didn't...
Cut another quick load this morning. Split half at storage after. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Do you guys cut off the knot nubs? Lots of these. Pretty...
Still 044/440/441 is closer comp at 71cc. Seldom to see a 460 for less than $500 unless kinda beat up/issues etc. Next time I see a 346 for...
Over the course of my chat with the guy he stated he was an artist and did wood burning. I may have to offer up some cedar cookies to him....