Here it's you all or all of you.
[Amazon] K9 Advantix II Dog Flea, Tick & Mosquito Treatment & Prevention 6-Month Supply (Various Sizes) - $37.99 (was $91.18) - PreppingDeals.net
No worries
He said inappropriate hogwash not fit for this board, especially the volunteer moderators so they were removed. And once again left by himself....
Prayers said
:eek:
Neat!
Aseptic/Shelf Stable Milk? I asked for organic whole milk and he brought some home. The white plastic jug is opaque, and it says expires in Sept...
I worked at a pool shop eons ago, even back then the pleated filters were a very common complaint. If it gets enough use, def upgrade the...
We had a few 80's in June, so far July has been a string of 60's and some 70's for the high temps and a lot of cloudy sky. Want to trade?
x2 :)
Thanks for the update.
What's up with the darker cross grain in the upper left? [ATTACH]
I didn't know, turns out the party guy has a cannon too. A real cannon. 3 shots today, holy cow! I'd heard it a couple times before but I...
Amen
It was a great fireworks show! Folding camp chairs and propane duck blind heater. WOW, it was like going to the stadium like when my parents...
Ummm. Sound check today for the Colorado guy buying up every property he can out here. The sound check from a block today was so loud I would...
Quiet Independence Day out here. Second home summer home parties quieted down at like 10:30 after everyone lit off fireworks. Camp ground...
Kraut, bottom left