Good morning everyone! Another hot one ahead. I'm going on my walk as soon as it's light enough.
Good morning everyone! Short night. I stayed up late watching unfolding events then woke up early and couldn't stop thinking about the state of...
LMAO!!
Good morning everyone! I just got back from my walk and will be taking a nap later. Otherwise no definite plan for today.
I had a couple ideas involving firewood until I read that it starts tonight.
Update- I just got back from my walk. They must have worked into the night to do a temporary fix on the road because it has reopened. On a...
Good morning everyone! The main road that our road feeds into is still closed. A large culvert collapsed. Fortunately we have alternate routes to...
Free wood scores frequently show up when it's hot and humid
I'm ready for Summer to be over.
I had never owned a pool before. My wife's family had an above ground when they were growing up. I was asking her questions when we were thinking...
My neighbor's driveways are destroyed. The road that connects to ours on the north end is closed.
Good morning everyone! Looks like the worst of the rain is over.
We've had a lot of heavy rain lately so it sounds like I'm not getting after it soon enough after the storm.
This is our third year with our above ground pool. If I had known how temperamental they are I would have never gotten it. The filter element is...
Good morning everyone! Very muggy already and lots of rain coming.
Good morning everyone! Another hot one ahead.
Good morning everyone!
Good morning everyone! We got the much needed rain yesterday. Almost an inch. Now we have a couple hot ones ahead.
Good morning everyone! Looks like a wet one today. That's good cuz it's very dry here. Sunday and Monday are supposed to be hot.
I'm guessing economic conditions have played a big part in the quiet July 4 in multiple locations.