Tough to like your post. I hope repairs are completed quickly.
Good morning, members. Another muggy day. 75⁰/90⁰ Showers this morning. The local barber was closed yesterday. So, I'll try again...
Bring an IS support person, I know he has some kind of userid/password software that auto fills such fields. I don't see how that would...
Just FHC.
Browser being used. Stay logged in is being checked.
My friend and member is constantly being signed in and out as he is trying to use the site. There's a possibility that it's related to some...
Good morning, members. Another summery day. 74⁰/92⁰ muggy No real plans today other than lunch with a friend. Maybe, go for a haircut....
Massachusetts. Maryland would be MD.
I'd have not had a fire if family wasn't visiting. Way too hot to fully enjoy.
It eases my mind a bit that the cause wasn't operator initiated, other than running it.
See if the restaurant would accept some free smoke wood, to try. That might generate some interest for more.
Good morning, members. Hot summer day ahead. 72⁰/92⁰ humidity I need to pick some blueberries while the bushes are in shade. Some grocery...
I still hand split. I process just enough to replenish previous year's use - ~3cord. Get and stay on the 3yr plan, if you have room for...
Breakfast - done Showers - done Packing - done 1st walk through - done Loading of vehicles - done 2nd walk through - done...
Good morning, members. Hot summer day ahead. 69⁰/92⁰ dewpts in low 90's. We had a good time with a full house. 8 people here currently....
They have a model that matches with a holster that can be clipped to your belt. [ATTACH]
Backwoods Savage introduced them to me at a GTG at Well Seasoned's, a number of years ago.
It's lit [ATTACH]
Peachtree City. I hope to get there someday.
Take everything that you won't need to split, even the hard-to-split stuff, that doesn't need to be split. The above comment was provided by the...