Bling bling [ATTACH]
I’ve been eyeing this for months at Harbor Freight. I noticed last night it was on clearance for $40, so this morning I finally bit the bullet. By...
Could’ve been for telegraph wire. I know that Portland reservoir road used to run right through to more civilization westwards. I find those old...
Those Norway spruces look great... on other people's property :picard: Once they surpass Rockefeller center Christmas tree size, they become very...
Congratulations on #2. I don't have any experience with this particular model, but on paper it looks decent anyway: Model Profile: MS 310 As far...
And here I thought you were busting my stones last night when you texted me saying the site was down and it was killing you that you couldn't...
I snagged a few white birch rounds from a dead tree that fell the other day during the high winds. Most rounds are 75% solid with some punk...
Success. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I saw that at first glance too and had to really think about it. By bark ID alone, black birch won't get that curled plated appearance until it's...
You made out like a bandit on that deal!
I can definitely see that being a mild PITA not being able to run off-the-shelf chain. That was another thought I had too: if I was able to locate...
+1 basswood shorts today. First time score for me. [ATTACH]
I’ll be darned. If I elongate the slot 1/8”-3/16” backwards and add another set of adjuster holes 3/8” back, I’ll be able to run standard 84DL...
The verdict is in. I’m going to have to remove at least one drive link. Not a terrible outcome considering I’ll still be able to somewhat share...
Another huge reason I wanted to convert this saw to 0.375 pitch chain is ease of square filing. I've converted probably half a dozen of my 0.325...
I picked up 2 of these bottles for $7 at Market 32 (Price Chopper) this past week. Good, HOT, but too much pepper extract flavor vs. the natural...
I won't be sharing a bar, just the chains (hopefully). Yeah I own 5 of these 24" Husky bars, and already opened up the slot in one of them to 12mm...
100% agreed. I still do everything I did when I first joined up, but more of it and then some. Shoot more, garden more, fish more, hike more, DIY...
Thanks for sharing Jason. It's actually really helpful knowing that I'm not the only one out there breaking brand dogma, trying new things and...
Good point. I'll find out in a few days when my new rim sprocket comes in, and I get a chance to widen the slot and do a fit check.