It'd be interesting to see side by side pics as IDers. Also how much more is a slant fin worth vs a "normal" 044? Im not wanting any version...
Nice load of btu's and a serious splitter.
Nice to see you again MFP. Your absence has been noticed in the car hoarding thread. Best of luck in your new place. Too bad it doesn't have an...
100 bundles delivered yesterday.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
So there's no way to tell just by looking at the saw?
Not at all bad. Do you sell more in bundle form or loose wood? I'm talking just singles sales not dollars or wood volume.
Even though I have a bunch of saws, I run a 16" on my 50cc saws and 20" on the bigger ones. Mostly bring two saws on a cut. 20" bar will cut...
:heidi: Ya ALWAYS have to have a stash of cash in case a deal pops up.
Can someone educate me on the slant fin 044? First I've heard of it.
Sounds like a decent deal based on what I've seen. If there is little to no wear on the bar paint then the hours are very low. The 310 is 59cc...
Delivered the 100 to him today. Went up .10c bundle. He had no complaints. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I guess his other guy had some bundles left and...
I didn't get the DBH when I was there. If its 22" its a full cord. Ill measure when I go back.
Big difference when its not hot and humid. Good that you had the time. Was it cut green and how long will you dry it? Looks like a perfect...
It was either last year or the year before the birds were going through a suet cakes in 24 hours.
Its okay Mike. Just think of the Benjamins youre saving by not having to buy HHO! :D
She says tree was hit by lightning IIRC. There was a couple smaller limbs that were dead, but IMO tree was healthy. Probably a yard planting...
HEAVIEST wood I've ever encountered. I thought of the one big log pictured but truck wasnt empty. I told the lady to tell him to leave in long...
The heartwood is very rot resistant? I'd like to save a log or two to mill. There was one dead limb that looked like your rounds. First time...
I was just making breakfast looked out at the feeder and couldn't believe what I saw. A garter snake curled up while a squirrel and chipmunk were...
LOL! My friend burns the BL I supply him for SS. :picard: I also sell him RO heartwood and sometimes hickory. I've offered to sell him lower btu...