Procrastinators unite...tomorrow! :rofl: :lol: Wouldve been a three year wait on my to do list!:emb:
Drove by this pile of honey locust several times last week. Stopped and got the okay to cut and take. Normally I wouldn't bother with such a...
Nicely done sir! :thumbs: How many acres do you have to scrounge from?
Gotta love the way tree guys buck to "fireplace length"! :picard: At least it's an easy grab. Id be leaving all the shorties and bucking 16" rounds.
Be sure to fill in the hole before they get back or they will :heidi: you! Way to get it done.
Two simple rules: Hot goes on the left, cold goes on the right and chit flows downhill! :rofl: :lol:
Sweet pile of rounds there!
Looking good Dave. :thumbs: Just take it easy on Stumpy. Tell him I say hello.
It was a perfect day for it. Nice to take advantage of it. Great to have inventory on hand and empty racks too.
I can hear campinspecter laughing. His pro Stihl battery saw (MSA300 I think) is sweet. :saw: :dex:
You getting one? I've come close a couple times on a Dewalt single battery model.
Happy birthday Canadian border VT :handshake:
Studied it for a while myself before settling on birch. Good thing it wasn't final Jeopardy.:rofl: :lol:
Huh, I was wrong! Must be cherry then as birch rots fast and is usually punky throughout. Has a short shelf life once down/dead. The cherry...
Im seeing black birch. If fresh, snap a twig and sniff it. Has a wintergreen scent. Great firewood too. End grain pics of the bucked rounds...
I don't recall. Have you ever milled any BL Jason?
Leave my truck out of this please! :rofl: :lol:
Might need one of these! (insert Tim Allen grunt here) Wonder if huskihl has ever built one? [MEDIA]
Should I bring a chain saw or five? :saw: :D
IM THE SUMMER??? :picard: