Morning all. Up real early this morning and went and had the alignment on the truck done. It needed it. I guess the roads across the Canadian...
Oh dear Backwoods Savage it sounds like a very tough day yesterday. I do hope that it is bruising and nothing more. I will be thinking of you...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Grahamt [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Chainsaw & Chance135 & Chris Miltenberger & diane & drc1912 & jfhrtn & HoyBoy53 & Krondalou & lknchoppers...
Lovely colour
Thank you T.Jeff Veal and Backwoods Savage for being polite. Mistakes like that really bug me so I had to go back and get it fixed. Feel free to...
Our original plans were to do that but after investigating the medical insurance we needed to be in the US, it wasn't feasible. So far our plans...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to artc & bjungk & Chad & Dangit Karl & Firewoodwhore & Netman & Neys Schreiner & Randall Jacobson & Shawn...
Awesome Moderating thank you
Nobody was paying attention. I put Georgian Bay on Lake Superior and it should be Lake Huron! I thought those in Michigan would have picked it...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Austin Conrad & bills & blanket & Bruce & fsufirewood & Genius & George Romeo & harrysc & Heynow &...
Morning all. Cooler with light showers today here. Campground has a carnival planned for today so the place will be busy. I hope it doesn't...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Amy K & briansomething & BushmanBen & Chainsaw Jim & Chris A & CT_BigE_Owner & DaveRoberts1 & DanStrad23 &...
Traveling 401 at this point in time. Looking at #2 for some sightseeing next week.
Wishing a Very Late in the Day Happy Birthday today to 10bruce & 55SLASH & 5youngs & bobsgotwood & BPGUY37 & Bracken & ClanCameron & Dudly &...
Thanks for letting me know. I didn't see any signs and I would never have thought about it otherwise.
Sorry, did we offend someone? Shadow loves cemeteries.
When it is 90 F out, I can't picture it being fun to sit out beside a camp fire. We decided to take a holiday from firewood and fires so no...
we are enjoying the summer weather we have encountered. Not so much the 90 F but the 75 to 80 F days. Our summers at home rarely get above 73 F.
Our next stop was in the ancestral homestead Waterloo area of campinspecter's mother's family. I have done a lot of genealogy research in this...