Hope y'all can see this! :thumbs: https://fb.watch/sVQTf6GO-d/ <iframe src="Facebook" width="267" height="476"...
Man I dunno if this was a Monday, or a Friday, but it was surely a badday! :eek: o_O :picard: :faint: [IMG]
:eek: The definition of a slammer is any stove shoved into a fireplace and and no direct connection to the chimney, or a liner...very dangerous...
Man, I don't recall...6...8, maybe? All "homeowner" saws...Craftsman, Poulan Pro, even one regular Poulan (one of those white/green/purple...
[IMG]
You sure about that? ;) :rofl: :lol:
Man, I can't wait for winter... [IMG]
Went out to give the mouse patrol their rations after seeing that they had formed a dinner line (they do this if you wait too long :rofl: :lol:)...
I have them under the stacks, but the fields surrounding us are not well kept, and they are a hawg haven! I was hiding behind my main stack...
I think you need at least 3...one to use, a backup for when #1 gets pinched, then a backup for #2 in case any won't start, misc issues, or also...
I just saw it from the other end of the chute where the rounds go in... splitter area looks to be heavily shielded. Nice operation!
This pecker must be powered by Eveready and Duracell! :eek: Must have lips of Stihl too! :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
:eek: o_O
My MS660 (clone) with base gasket delete is a crap shoot without using the decomp...might start, might rip the recoil out of your hand (which...
71?! I'd kill for a 71* high! It was at least 96* here (that's the highest I saw...may have been higher) and dewpoint in the "muggy" zone!
"A hillbilly went hunting one day in West Virginia and bagged three ducks. He put them in the bed of his pickup truck and was about to drive home...
Nope! Now that's more like it! :thumbs:
Yeah I recall seeing the fathers day ad at that price with the AK20 battery/charger...I did ponder on it for a second, then my inner cheapskate...