I have them under the stacks, but the fields surrounding us are not well kept, and they are a hawg haven! I was hiding behind my main stack...
I think you need at least 3...one to use, a backup for when #1 gets pinched, then a backup for #2 in case any won't start, misc issues, or also...
I just saw it from the other end of the chute where the rounds go in... splitter area looks to be heavily shielded. Nice operation!
This pecker must be powered by Eveready and Duracell! :eek: Must have lips of Stihl too! :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
:eek: o_O
[IMG]
My MS660 (clone) with base gasket delete is a crap shoot without using the decomp...might start, might rip the recoil out of your hand (which...
71?! I'd kill for a 71* high! It was at least 96* here (that's the highest I saw...may have been higher) and dewpoint in the "muggy" zone!
"A hillbilly went hunting one day in West Virginia and bagged three ducks. He put them in the bed of his pickup truck and was about to drive home...
Nope! Now that's more like it! :thumbs:
Yeah I recall seeing the fathers day ad at that price with the AK20 battery/charger...I did ponder on it for a second, then my inner cheapskate...
Locally, that is showing as $229 with the larger battery/charger...and then bet I can get a lil discount off that, some way or another...so zero %...
His old lady has heard em all by now, no way would she buy that! :rofl: :lol:
Well locust will last 80 years in the ground as fence posts...
I'd buy something used off CL or Marketplace before spending name brand money on HF, but that's just me...
Carpe diem! :rofl: :lol:
Hopping mad, or hopping in anticipation? :D;) Way to redeem the time WW...I hear we have a change in the weather patterns coming this fall,...