Condolences to you and yours Larry
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cool, where did you live in Colorado? I had the coolest plates forever.
That was me with Deep Rock (or Coulligan? ) 2014 or 15. Lost around $300 in bottle deposit though they were returned. (I did bulk every 2 or 3...
Did you see your Nautica?
Happy Fathers Day Gentlemen!
:rofl: :lol:
:hair:
Oh lol. I was going to do my schools but both involved crossing through back yards and greenbelts etc., not just roads. Guesstimate both were...
[ATTACH]
[IMG]
Thank you :)
Did you use Google Earth? Which tool? [ATTACH]
Tyvm :)
[IMG] Oh my. It was brought to my attention this picture seems to be two women's t-shirts. Oversight on my part. My other half is a man if I...
Oh Gosh, I'm sorry!! Pls extend my condolences to your girls too. Rest In Peace Lady. IIRC, Lady gave you the opportunity you needed to win...
x2. And the public pool locker rooms and the YMCA. College dorm though, there were hospital curtains in the showers which helped.
Nice! I see the gutter gaurd another Hoarder gave you too :) HA! I know what flooring you have, I remember when you laid some in a differen't...
Jack Straw , I found another free telephone booth!
. :rofl: :lol: on a fortunate flat spot to do your business in, but I'm stoked your getting your bathroom finished!! Oops, my bath is still...