Not fully understanding how porting works, why wouldn't a 261 or 500 have the same gain? Isn't the cylinder layout the same?
Saved an old rain gutter from a job back in the Spring. Installed it yesterday. May need to get a better pipe for it to direct water more into...
Always nice to home to. Keep up the good work Gary! :salute: I noticed my main bundle customer didn't have many bundles sold when I got gas...
Im thinking it should be ready by the Winter. Smaller splits will dry faster. Wish I had a stack with lots of sun and wind. Lucky guy.
If it was easy why not try it? It can be a bear to split so hope you have a hydro. Plenty of hardwoods here in CT so I seldom take any softwoods....
Wanted to split the load off the truck rather than double handle the rounds. Limited time Monday so did it yesterday. Made some nice splits and...
I should thin mine too!
Got a touch of it on my right wrist. Nothing major, just noticed tonight.
Thats a lot of noodling. Impressive amount of wood though.
Eggshooterist made some good points with the 241 more or less being a pro version of a 250. I know how much you like your 250 and your pro saws.
Dont know but it was an exact scaled down 361. I was at a Halloween party for the step grand daughters and one of the other kids brought it. Of...
Glad you found the problem and fixed it. Nice day to be wooding for sure. Seems once the humidity comes it stays. Was mom collecting the noodles?
Scary stuff. Nice that you are on the rebound with no I'll effects. One day at a time and it will get done when the time comes.
I agree. I work better with two nuts! :rofl: :lol:
Fisher Price saws are fun to run! :p I sound just like a ported saw! [ATTACH]
That is nice especially when you are pressed for time or unexpected excessive sales. I did another 15 today. Up to 90. [ATTACH] Reset the...
Well it was either make 15 bundles or unload yesterday's cut next door. Kept it on the PU and will split today right off the PU. Besides I had...
They wouldn't let you take the wood or you didn't want it?
Way to get it done Hork! :yes:I liked my 170 and bucked up an entire red maple with it back in 2020. It is a nice little saw. I had hot start...
My new to me 241. First run yesterday.[ATTACH]