You have to select the length first
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
What are you thinking, rocks on the creekbank? :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
o_O :eek: :bug: :faint:
I've always heard about that "sum beech" ...never knew where it was though ;) nice find!
I built myself some custom wooden racks, but many/most here use IBC totes
"A line of Generals at the ready! According to Tom Sarmento, the lead mechanic for the Dukes of Hazzard transportation crew, filming each episode...
Heck, just the tax amount on a new one would likely pay for your repairs on the old one, and that tax gets you nothing!
Echo is the best price?
If I'm coating a deck that is still in good condition, I'd try to find a 2 part epoxy coating...if rusty then I'd lean toward POR15
Yup, X2...I might even go a bit bigger than that...it sure isn't going to hurt anything on the mower, and it does often knock some grass clumps...
Yes sir...116 HP for the Magna...V65 Sabre was 121 HP (due to some differences in air cleaner assembly/intake, and the exhaust system) Top speed...
So far yes...haven't used it tons yet, but looks like it'll get some more hours here soon.
Yup, had one on my Toro but it didn't work very well at all, and same thing, I didn't like exposing shielded brgs to water, so I quit using it and...
Well, as you can tell, there's about half of that load that will need split! And while I'm sure that there is some more "goldilocks" limbs...
:rofl: :lol:
Yup...no engine will last long with no oil in it, especially one with splash lube...and if you change oil every 50 hrs or so (or once/yr) and keep...
Yeah that stove needs a baffle for sure!
Load of mostly dead standing (and about half barkless) red oak...and a bit of live white oak. That's all limb wood...plenty more where that came...
Well, it finally showed up...an hour n 15 minutes past their delivery window. Got the bike back together and the customer wants it tonight...