Hope we're not belittling you Dave? :rofl: :lol:
I got into an accident the other morning. Not paying attention and I bumped into the van in front of me. I put on my flashers and I see the door...
When is its inaugural run planned? :drool: GTG at JB Sawman
I would love to have enough room for just one of those windrows. I can see you buying nothing but those Goldilocks logs in the future. SWEET...
Every time I think I have enough, I think I need more. Even today as I wrapped 90 bundles I'm thinking I need to get cracking on new inventory....
C'mon Softwood tell us the truth...that's your woodyard! ;)
Im gonna put one on my bundle wood only shed. Just need to bring a ladder next time. The bay with the saw is getting torn down and replaced. I...
Got a call yesterday from another store. He was sold out.:hair: Ill bring him 30 today and work on the other after.
I can do 15 in 45-60 minutes. My current set up is ideal as the stack is right there. No moving wood to assembly area.
Slider in and some siding done. Reusing the old aluminum siding I removed so it matches the existing house. (hope I have enough) Never have...
You going to get it ported??? :D
Nice that you're putting them to good use. Manageable size too. Yeah, not fun making firewood when its hot and humid.
LOL!!! I'd be content to get the 100 done and loaded. Deliver late Tuesday as its 45 minutes one way. Stopped and did 15 after work tonight....
Did a few of the old homes here with multiple layers. My favorite too, That dust is nasty stuff. Did a couple in the very hot weather and vowed...
Ive never installed any EPDM. Kind of a separate trade in itself. I HATE ice & water shield. (I'm gonna get very opinionated here) IMO I don't...
Rain again yesterday. Got the ceiling framed. (Its not being finished inside) :confused:[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Soffit and more siding details done....
You might be a wood hoarder if... ...your pool filter always has wood chips when you clean it. Joe jo191145 lets have a GTG and invite Joe...
Did you ever do any low slope? What product(s) did you use?
The 100 bundles customer called this morning. He needs another 100. So I have 175 bundles to do ASAP.:hair: Ill do his first as the others...
I opened the back door a short while ago and this baby finch (I think) just sitting there. I left it alone[ATTACH] [ATTACH]