Nice find!! :thumbs:
Good morning, members. Decent warm morning. 64⁰/85⁰. Heavy rains with thunder for the afternoon. Taking dad to an eye Dr appointment....
I like the look of the raised containers. Minimal bending needed!
Good morning, members. Summer day #2 ahead. 61⁰/90⁰ humidity not too bad. No complaints given the severe weather in the US Midwest. I'll...
God's country for sure. Thanks for sharing!
They've worked every time I've used them. Very effective, cost aside.
The byproduct of noodling some knotty black birch, are noodles, of course. I've raked up noodles in the past and put them in the compost bin....
It seems Dave now has something to move the scraper with. [ATTACH] He tells me it an L4802 HST.
The Canucks and Bruins are now playing golf. Oh well.
The gall of this fungus!! [ATTACH] They are all through a particular azalea bush that pre-dates our arrival on the property, 42yrs ago. How...
99! God bless her and her support folk.
Good morning, members, Summer temps today. 54⁰/85⁰ sunny I hope to clean up smaller rounds of wood this morning, before temps climb. Be...
Asplund - tree service Caboose - buZZsaw BRAD trailing/following behind.
Spirea doing it's thing [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A couple of non-impressive Alium. At least they survived the voles. [ATTACH] The end of ground...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 51⁰/70⁰ sunny. I have a few errands to run this morning. The rest of the day will reveal itself to...
We've borrowed coolers and rotated blue ice blocks from an upright freezer in the basement. A few days got us through getting a new delivery.
Cuttin', noodlin', splittin', and burnin' [ATTACH] Aside from a few limbs, I'm burning arm fulls of bark. I remove the loose bark and brush...
Good morning, members, An overcast and misty morning. 52⁰/59⁰ Not sure what's up for today, given the weather. The basement could use some...
I believe it has more vinegar at its base. Unlike a tomato based sauce.
I was able to get the lawn mowed before it rained! :banana: Just lit off the stove. 65⁰ inside, no sun. Chasing away any dampness.[ATTACH]