We won't even break 50* today and windy cloudy.
Awe. Mine's 77 this year, she's visiting her High School bestie in HI though they visit eachother every several years this trip's purpose is to...
What is Asplund? and it's caboose?
I've not worked in Accounting before checks background checks always included credit checks that and the drug test were pretty standard.
Even some private businesses and corporations run background checks including credit in vetting for hiring. I've had it done a few times.
All true.
:rofl: :lol:
Right On Mom!
[IMG]
Are you sincere or did humor go over my head?
If someone does not log in for a long time the system archives them. WWW is like that. Prayers for PA Mountain Man is okay.
:confused:
This January the sale of our previous home we sold in 2014 fell off my credit score and it really dinged it. Then I ended up closing our credit...
tx :)
I'm looking pretty hard at an Emeril one. How do you clean the inside, like a microwave? Does your's have any nonstick accessories? I'm not a...
Yep, but I had a feeling she was with him so I wasn't quite panicked.
Oh I get it now, that little yellow cartoon face is a beaver!! With buck teeth. Bucees.
Kiddo and friend saw them from the trampoline a summer night, glad I'd heard about it or we would have been dumbfounded. Except the ones here...
x2
My thoughts are with Chaz. Congrats on the mortgage!