Not to my knowledge, else I’d have taken a bunch of pics.
Same one here. It works alright.
Y’all have at it!
That sounds like the date of a future GTG has already been considered, at least. :whistle: :stack::stack::stack: :saw::saw::saw:...
Seems like sometimes the internet and/or technology in general, likes to catch a little cat nap… :sleeping: If only there were a pic of the OP...
walt has hafted his share… :handshake:
Sorry, man. As others have adequately said, you’re on the good side of Guidance, so stay that course. I too know how it feels to watch the other...
Awesome score Dave! Your attention to detail will really shine, soon!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:binoculars: :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Reminds me of the 1st GTG there- a band of brothers traversing a vast darkland to save another… and the shenanigans before/during/after the start...
:whistle: Oh my… I shall refrain from mentioning those who type “i” instead of “I” when writing in the first person… :wacky: Oh wait, I just...
Seems to be quite a few leaves of same pattern around in the background… new invasive?
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
All I got folks! We miss our brothers and sisters and those yet to become! Enjoy the fellowship and fun! [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Work/travel schedules just not accommodating. :confused:
Uhhh… :whistle: Leave it to Brian to make it sound weird. :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
Ok, we’re starting to feel that down here in VA. :salute: :D
100 freakin’ % :yes::yes::yes: