Do they have one of these in stock yet?! :drool: :thumbs: [IMG]
[IMG] :rofl: :lol:
I wasn't impressed by Walker either. I see the BB sports independent front suspension too...if you have a rough yard. Also, the BB is...
Personally, I think a log arch is handiest if you get wood from a property that is not your own and it has to be gone by a certain time, or you...
With just a cursory comparison of those 2 models, the BB ZT Elite looks to me to be slightly more bang for the buck...but the CCB has a lil longer...
Same...but no idea what credit score is now...if its still high, its only because of very occasional CC usage. Heck we have a positive balance on...
Hey walt ! [ATTACH]
Yup, that's when ours quit! Marketplace/CL. Buy an older one if possible...it'll outlast 3 or 4 of the new ones...and all for a couple hundo...
[IMG] [IMG]
Amazing the advancements since then! :whistle: [IMG]
[IMG]
Need pics...:ithappened:
Congrats! :handshake:
Our outdoor cats have eliminated any mouse issues around here...I feed them enough to keep them around, but not enough that they won't hunt for...
I've probably made it a round before noticing. But that's better than the summer help kid at work that would forget to turn the deck on...more...
I can check off all but 1 or 2 of those...
Regarding the wheels, can you mark the correct holes and then plug the other ones with rubber plugs or something?
And to be available so quickly for mobile service...! :whistle: :thumbs:
When she finally agrees to go on that bike vacation with you... [IMG]