Plus they are the only full chisel, non safety 3/8 lp chain left. Quality chain anyway.
Never seen that one before. It should do the job perfectly. I had a ratio rite for years but once I started the oil testing I wanted to make sure...
Thats the point. People complain about stihl chain costing more but in this size you get significantly more cutter length plus the harder, longer...
Brand new stihl pico super 3/8 lp vs new oregon 3/8lp. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sweet. You have a problem. Lol.
All my vintage Remington saws read 16:1
The nice thing is I don’t need to sell it just like you. I'm in no hurry.
I have my 241 listed locally as well. I've had some tire kickers get in contact. Nobody serious yet.
I have that same unit. I payed $11 for it without a blade. Nephew bought a blade and we share it. It is a bit heavy but it will cut 1-1.5"...
I thought a guy on the 1/5 scale forum was buying it. Or do you have more than one?
Thank you. I blued it after I hardened the tips some.
Lol. No. I traced the mounting area of the stock one on to a piece of plate then winged the rest. Cut it out with a cut off wheel and shaped it...
I made a set felling dogs for the XS241. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The grey echo trimmers are the best of the echos in my experience.
Was that a metric adjustable wrench you used?
Good thing it collapses or it wouldn't fit in that cool car you have...:rofl: :lol:
Is that Tucker? Ohio
I believe huskihl has one on one of his saws.
That's important.
And it comes wiff a cap as standard equipment n stuffs.