ENNNNNNNN OOOOOO :rofl: :lol: No way Jose' These split weird for sure. Kind of like Bradford pear crossed with beech. I dunno, weird. Nothing...
More improvement. I had this brand new Oregon 0.325 chain for my Stihl that I converted to square. Top plate angles are coming in a lot better....
A belated welcome to the club is in order :handshake: Nice setup and first post! That should carry you through the harsh ND winters :)
I’ve burned mountains of “junk” wood in my stove over the years and I have yet to burn a species that made my house colder than it was before I...
If you’ve ever been kicked there it’s not a fun time. [ATTACH]
Looking great :thumbs: I'm going to start hardening off my tomatoes and peppers tomorrow. We have some cloudy/rainy weather rolling in by the...
Hydraulics prevailed. This is enough sycamore for my stacks to say I’ve got some sycamore in my stacks. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
What's the trade-off? Loss of torque down low?
There will be no whacking of sycamore at my house. I reserve monster maul duty for wood that doesn't leave me feeling less than a man :)
Rockabilly night [MEDIA]
That doesn't sound conducive to having a good time :rofl: :lol: I forget, have you ever taken any?
Yeah I Googled it not too long ago and read this. I just haven't heard anyone on here rave about it. That's why I only took this little bit. A...
I came prepared today. A few rounds of black birch bucked and loaded. Right around the corner I grabbed a few pre-cut lengths of camouflage tree...
:rofl: :lol: :whistle: :thumbs:
I have a (bad?) habit of Resurrecting old threads of mine if it’s the same species combination, similar theme, or the same spot but revisited. It...
Is FAD a thing? I might have it :whistle: My Vallorbe files came in. [ATTACH]
I feel like I’m reliving 2020 all over again grabbing these pre-cut log lengths of black birch off the side of the road. Since I’m “done”...
Same setup here, I run my saws at 40:1. I've been using the ratio rite since I was about 13 years old when I got my first 2 stroke. Dump the oil...
Sorry, not at all helpful but I'm curious to hear other's opinions on Husky saws in that CC class. [ATTACH]
I figured you'd recognize this spot. The BL trees and root ball is something of a landmark. It's not too often I catch a glimpse of a woodpecker....