. I felt so bad, a mouse had a litter on my air filter cover in old truck. By the time I saw it (I was in there often, it leaked power steering...
. GTX
Update, I let this little lady in the garage tonight as per our system, she comes to the back glass door. I pet her back by her tail as she ate...
Is that a blue grouse?
Cool, like a distributor or on the IT side of it?
Hey, I used sell them office supplies a long time ago.
English Springer? Cute :)
:rofl: :lol: Thanks, I didn't put it together.
I saw a clip of this little girl all grown up, and she flashed that "look". Pretty gal now so she doesn't quite pull it off now :)
I see most pictures here, but I get a lot of blanks on Truth Social. I think since I started using Brave browser.
I voted Harman, because I know their reputation from here. And agree on hopper capacity!
I responded to the last place you posted recently.
Happy Birthday buZZsaw BRAD :)
Thanks Gents :)
What does it do to the inside of a stove?
I'll def do the hot burn this summer, but I'm curious about creosote being corrosive? We've had stoves for decades, granted most of them did not...
Nice to meet you Hygor :)
So bypass open and air intake too?
Glad you're okay!! Hope not too sore tomorrow.
Oh, good point