That, or bathroom vent after burrito night...:whistle:
[IMG]
[ATTACH]
I think he's running a used tractor lot...:D :thumbs:
General crispiness of the plug/connection...not uncommon. Did it seem like all the female terminals made good connection? Often times when the...
You don't have your old (low) splitter anymore?
Well, chances are good...when I seen this I sent it to my buddy....he has a Ram/Cummins with a bad trans...he was quoted $8k to rebuild, $4k buys...
Yup, have partially mowed twice here now, almost due for a 3rd...the first one I cut maybe 25% of the yard, the last one more like 75%...might...
I am running chrome/duck duck go
I guess I should have elaborated, it shows on my computer, and phone...
Something wanting an update on the PC?
In the glovebox hopefully! :D
They show for me...
I wonder if "white lung" is as bad as "black lung"?!
Not really a dad joke, but not a funny pic either...and I'm the OP, so... :D "An old, blind Marine wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake....
Yup, sure do!