38/68 elm
35/68 Just started some elm
I've had fires on 7/4 weekend more than once.
Ace bought Aubuchon Hardware a few years ago. This is a regional hardware chain that still operates under the Aubuchon name. Our local store has a...
I had a few fires in June last year. I'm not even close to cleaning up/putting away yet.
Definitely not Ash. Looks more like elm bark and is stringy like elm.
Mosquitoes came out here too.
That sucks on both counts.
Good morning everyone! Sunshine and 60 Monday. The end is in sight!
34/75 elm
Nice dogs! Sorry for your losses.
I've been burning shorts, uglies, and wood that is past its prime trying to clean things up before the season ends. Wasn't cutting it. Some nice...
33/77 heavy snow. Hard Maple
See Bogieb's comments at 356 AM today
You enjoy seeing the horses return, running and enjoying life. You don't see the inhumane "herd management" culling process.
The problem isn't what you see........
Good morning everyone!
I'm not familiar with the story but I'm certain that anyone but the government could handle this more humanely, efficiently, and for less money...
I figured, if nothing else, that heat would be deflected into the room rather than absorbed by the wall.
My stove calls for 13.5 inch clearance on the sides. As it sits it is about 17 inches from the wall and it was still, in my opinion getting very...