Not big enough for ya, huh?
Good stuff for sure. Is that huge BL you scored to be burnt next Winter? Hopefully cutting some at my Manic Monday score tomorrow.
Dont forget the BL! :heidi: :tree: :saw:
He was...until yesterday! :eek: :whistle: :zip: :rofl: :lol:
Lowe's
Hope you didn't have a Husky with you Jason! :whistle: :saw:
LOL!!! Sounds like something I would do. IIRC T.Jeff Veal and maybe Chud have experience with it.
:emb: I sometimes say the same. The right side detaches at the hinge when I open it and only the left side latches at the top. Ill use a couple...
Needed to do some stacking. Nearly filled up a half cord rack with sugar maple. Room in front for another half cord. [ATTACH] Ran some tulip...
Ive never installed it. Why anyone would use it on their house is beyond me. I believe Timberdog used it on his shed though
Yes! :axe:
With Ct sales tax it was just over $10 sheet. They had been $21+ each and were marked down to $18+. When I discovered the cart full the guy had...
I bought ten more today. I can grab the rest (over 20) and we could meet halfway. Somewhere in Illinois.;)
Bought another ten today. [ATTACH] Cleaned off a three cord row of plywood, foam rubber and other top coverings to put some to work. [ATTACH]...
:thumbs: woohoo!!! :banana: :dancer: :rootintootin:
Splits easily, dries fast and burns great. Not much in terms of btu's. Makes good kindling too. I'd keep it. Have some rounds of it myself...
COOL! Always fun to scratch one off the list. Don't think I've ever scored any myself. Now you just gotta score some bamboo! :whistle:
Been there done that with the hang up. Im sure many of us have. Did the best you could despite the hang ups (no pun intended). At least it...
Stack covers. I may use six for the wood shed addition roof I was going to build in January. It'll get done sometime this year. Im also redoing...
The only pecan tree I've seen here was in a back yard looking like it was planted there. Mystree Hickory?