I used to think that too...apparently thats not the case though...I guess I need to ask my tax guy about that.
Boy, it really chaps my azz how companies will send you revised tax info 2 weeks from D day (April 15) I got burnt on this a few years ago by...
Those holes look like that because they were punched, not drilled...when you are that close to the edge with that big of a hole, it'll...
We are toward the southern edge of total eclipse...probably gonna take off work a lil early (have PTO to burn anyways) and head to the...
X2...I actually scrolled up to see what thread I was in yesterday :rofl: :lol:
It is...but not silent though, as there is still a whine from the pump...but if you think about it, you never hear the pump over the engine, so...
Horizontal, or vertical? There are a number of horizontal electric splitters out there (a bunch if you include the lil 4-6 ton machines) Product...
You wouldn't accept a paying gig using electric appliances?! :startled: ;)
The rest of us haven't...:D
That's how it goes around here, the EAB borers hit it, then the woodpeckers move in n ventilate that sucker! Never noticed the eye level thing...
Yes, mostly...at least they heat a lot better with the blower running.
Something to ponder...why do psychics continue to work for a living...you'd think they'd be living off their lottery winnings, or stock market...
Live ash? Well that's good to hear, not dead everywhere...
The truck I had in high school came with buckets, it left with a bench...:whistle:
Pine is a fine tool in the educated firewood hoarders arsenal...
Knots burn hot! :D
Is the fireplace an actual masonry fireplace, or is it an insert and "fake" fireplace? Is the flue good, what size is it? Does it lend itself to...
Sounds like Casper ...
Heck, you could probably put them on some trendy grunge site and sell them for big buxx...all the wanna-be's snatch em right up! :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Look at that load of golden bricks...:thumbs: Edit: and that F350 in the background too! :yes: