We call that a “screenshot” Dave. Unless you’re talking about using a phone to take a pic of a physical photo. Yep, technology can do that too....
Wood pile looks smaller here…
Happy birthday jtstromsburg Joel! Hope you have a wonderful day!
I remember your post and pic and although I salute your effort,:salute: I gotta say they look ridiculous!:rofl: :lol: Have you considered buying...
[ATTACH]
Happy birthday MasterMech :thumbs: :handshake:
[ATTACH] FIFY :handshake: :rofl: :lol: Fun project!:yes:
Oh just buy ‘em! :yes:
You so gangsta, Brenndy. :D :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:yes: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Today, I put up a 6’6” bed load of mostly DDBL rounds (a few splits, too) that I recently traded a coworker my first Pit Boss for… no pic right...
Either one. Very similar to one another.
Sweet haul Locust Post :yes: Yep, time to get busy!:axe::stacker:
Here’s one site with some good info- Building With Straw Bales: A Comprehensive Guide
Happy birthday Scotty Overkill :salute:
Not your feed thong!!! :hair::hair::hair: :rofl: :lol:
:coldone:
I’ve heard that stuff is terrible and stinky when lit. Maybe I should come liberate it from you so you don’t suffer a turned stomach. :D...
Traditional dimension bales, R48-50.