Was taught, if something is gonna fall on the bucket, to squat low/wide and get your arms under the top bar up to your elbows, to hold yourself...
Takes all the fun outta plowing when the ground ain't frozen. Last 2 years been that way round here.
Some people just don't care about the quality of work they do? Actually most.
What happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me? I'd much rather someone talk wrong of me than actually do...
Onward with the title of the thread. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Didn't know this was the "pictures that make you think" thread. :rolleyes:
Idk someone smarter than me.
Wonder what tires squeal while turning?
Idk im stuck on the stupidity a single connection point on the truck and trailer. Maybe if there's a dual connection point on the trailer it...
Cool idea and technique.
Im lost. What's it going to accomplish? Safety chains ain't gonna do a thing like that.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: you're mean! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: but too funny! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I never looked up the meaning of 11:11 until now. I think i just saw it a couple days ago. 5 Reasons Why You Are Seeing 11:11 – The Meaning of...
It doesn't matter to me either way, truthfully. At least then i can get used to one way forever instead of adjusting twice a year.
Don't lable me! Lol. Maybe someone's trying to talk to you? 7 Spiritual Meaning Of Waking Up At 3Am: Law Of Attraction!
You saying he'll fit in better with a few loose screws? :D Definitely a funny site to see the back of a nice car full of bark covered wood but...
For those that don't like DST there are a few options for your new location. The 2 states that don't do daylight saving — and how they got rid...
I guess I'm just argumentative today or something.... wait...... that's most everyday. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: It might work but...
That price is insane! I grew up using old army surplus jerry cans with thread on metal necks. Something similar to this. 20L Wavian Fuel Can...
I didn't think of that! Lol. Obviously design of the "loft" would decide how much weight could be stored up there.