Easy and cheap...why not? How are bundles sales going? I picked up a new bundle customer and delivered 100 to him yesterday. Thought of you....
Load of 100 bundles for a new customer. Mixed hardwood...mostly sugar and Norway maple, cherry, tulip poplar and box elder. One of the local...
Been battling the mud myself here. Couldn't even back onto the yard to unload and load! Talk about a PITA. It'll be nice to walk on ground that...
WOOHOO! :banana: Go get that BL!
He did come through...woohoo! :thumbs: How bad was the mud factor? Certain award for you Joe.;) How much on hand now? Have you started cutting...
Too bad they've ground so much up, but plenty there to keep hoarders happy. Good to have a friend with that skid steer to help out. Saves a lot...
Im a dinosaur too! :BrianK: If I had a big area to process wood I'd have some OPE.
X2
:eek: :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Nice stuff. Sapwood weathered off too. Must be ready to burn?
Basically cut offs, knots, splitter chunks that I "stack" in half cord bins. I market to the small stove owners. My CL ad for them did very well...
Maybe you can start selling bags of mulch at the stand? :whistle: :makeitrain"
I was assembling bundles last week and somehow a chestnut oak split got mixed in the one year wood. I split it open and kept sniffing it! :loco:...
You finally got a 500!? :banana: If not still a sexy saw. Have to give mine some trigger action, but I've seen to fall in love with my 400,
I don't mind noodling but it is time consuming vs the maul. Most of the time I like to get it loaded and out of there when roadside. I'm still a...
Black locust[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I do love splitting it and one of my favorite wood aromas. If I had to choose one oak to scrounge chestnut would be it.
I played the guess the weight game with an ex GF...why she's an ex GF! :rofl: :lol: 125# EDIT: I guessed prior to scrolling through the entire...
Another annual FHC tradition I enjoy following. Simply amazing the volume of wood you produce Joe. Yeah I had good luck with my nuggets/shorts...
:picard: