37/73 elm
Good morning everyone! The Sun is supposed to shine today! Before it starts raining again tomorrow.
I would definitely take it.
Good morning everyone! Rain is supposed to end this morning and the Sun is supposed to be out tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it.
Good morning everyone! Wet day ahead. Going to take care of some unfinished business so I can play if the Sun ever comes out.
It wasn't even the outrageous prices charged. It was a comment she made that showed her hand.
I have wondered for a while if veterinarians were in it for the animals or the money. I had an encounter today that convinced me it's all about money.
Good morning everyone! More wet crap today.
Good morning everyone! Foggy here.
38/73 elm
Good morning everyone!
I only burn a little over 2 cords in a normal year. I've burned about 1 so far this season.
Good morning everyone! Couldn't sleep past 2 for some reason so a nap is in the plans for later.
Good morning everyone! The wind has finally died down. Yesterday was awful.
12/72 Black Locust and Hard Maple
Good morning everyone! I managed to snag that CL score I mentioned yesterday. Two loads of Cherry, Hard Maple, and some kind of softwood about 2...
21 and going down fast with lots of wind. Then Spring temps starting tomorrow. Only had a small fire last evening so the furnace was running when...
Good morning everyone! Hopefully picking up a CL free score not far from home.
27/74 Elm and Black Locust