Agreed! :quad:
A 250SX is not a good one to judge all 3 wheelers by...not that it was a bad one, just not made for "superb handling" :rofl: :lol:
We still worked on them...just couldn't sell 'em. I grew up on 3 wheelers...they are just like chainsaws, respect them and you are fine, act...
Good SS wood...burning a lil mixed in right now...
Sounds to me like maybe a combo of cold/thick oil, maybe poor fuel quality, a partially fouled plug...the list of possibilities is long...
Same here...riding a motorcycle taught me to make sure that people at an upcoming intersection actually "see" me...as in, they appear to have made...
That's amazing...my opinion, don't change a thing! :thumbs:
Ag tread will provide the best traction, but can tear things up for sure...the R4s are a comprimise between ag tread and turf tires...kinda like...
Here is some 660 build vids from member 94BULLITT , this is just the first one...he has 'em all though... [MEDIA]
I'd have to dig around a lil now...there were a TON of 660 build groups/pages/threads a few years back...
[ATTACH] [IMG]
I must be missing something...so how can it be spread around, if all dogs have to be vaxxed...and how did your vaxxed dog get it? Sounds like a...
Went out to eat over the weekend...we paid thru the roof! :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :hair:
Man, Mizz Carol got that thing pimped out! :thumbs:
Does that have the option to fold the rear seat down for a longer bed?
If I had a loader that could handle it (like I suspect you do) I would do this >Idea for Ibc Totes< except for I think I'd pull the bladder/liner...
Alcohol free zone...sorry buddy. ;)
Maybe we need to do a FHC Ark GTG! :thumbs:
Now that sounds like a plan! :stack: :stacker: :stack::campfire: :rofl: :lol: The Ark is on our to-do list also...have heard nothing but great...
Dang...March 5th and the peepers are out already! Got completely ate up by the skeeters last evening too! :hair: