[MEDIA]
It was 32 this morning when I got up to light a small red oak fire. By 10am we were getting cooked out of the house, and it hit 60 today. No more...
Agreed, psychedelic rock didn't have the same draw that progressive rock has. It kind of fizzled out with the dawn of the 70s. The counter-culture...
A couple years back I got a $900 water bill for the quarter, then the following quarter it was $1200. I finally contacted them and it took some...
A LOT. I dunno, about 2000 kWh? 6 people in my house so it takes a lot of juice. Dryer runs almost daily, same as the washer. Electric water...
All of a sudden I got up to 12 gallons this afternoon, so while I was at work I instructed my uncle to stop by my house and take them since he was...
I used it again today, being careful to cut only smaller logs. After half a dozen cuts the sprocket seized once again. The bar will get tossed in...
And rightfully so. Why I'm still here is a mystery to me :loco: :crazy:
I was thinking slippery because in one of the pictures, you can see where the bark is cut away it’s a chocolate brown color inside. American elm...
The bark on the last one looks a lot like slippery (red) elm.
I haven’t seen a bill below $450 in years. We have some of the highest rates in the country. We also have a lot of regulations on rates, which...
Here’s something for someone who needs cheering up today. My electric bill and no I’m not running a hydroponics farm in my basement either....
First picture looks like ironwood (hophornbeam) to me. Second picture looks like bigtooth aspen. The last looks like a mystree. I’d need to see...
A load of red maple rounds slated for my coworker who just bought an insert. I’ll be selling him several loads of rounds for a mutually agreed...
With Floyd it's an interesting case since they started out with Syd Barrett, DG creeping in once Syd had gotten too far gone to work with. It was...
That's wild; I had no idea route 20 was a cross-country road. I wish I was paying closer attention years ago biking down Commonwealth Ave. in...
Same here. After selling almost my entire stock of 3 1/2 year old red oak this year, all I'm left over with from those piles are all the...
I'm no expert on the matter but from where I'm sitting it looks like this week will be the last to collect any more sap, at least from the red...
I’ll be saying the same thing once the warm weather hits :) This is the time of year I don’t mind hitting it hard.
There’s a lot, but we do have to be in the right place at the right time. The dead ash “honey hole” I’ve been working is a long, dead-end dirt...