Giddyup!
As long as there's no log snot bubbling out the end, burn it if you have it.
Good morning, members. Twice(?) as warm(?) as yesterday. 15⁰ 24hrs ago. 31⁰ now. Clear. Upper 40's later. Dealing with a few yard...
We got in a few walks. Cribbage - bragging rights were short lived. No weekend-long tallies were kept. Everyone got skunked a couple of times,...
Look into the $'s of pressure treated landscape timbers. On sale are cheaper then 4x4's. [ATTACH] My racks are 8ft. Makes counting cords...
Quite the air mattress, eh? My brother's. He was concerned at its size as his pump was inflating it. It worked fine. Looked to be designed...
I finally got around to uploading my camping trip pics. Well Seasoned paid us a visit. [ATTACH] More pics here - A few days in NH - 2/24
A few days in the White Mtns of NH. On "the Kanc". Click on the TV icon, upper right, for a slideshow of pictures. Videos are skipped over....
Territorial
Good morning, members. Wintry day here. 15⁰/35⁰ sunny. Bright full moon. A this-n-that day. I'll pay my folks a visit and then go from...
Designer pigeons. :cool:
That's new to me. Oh well.
We just acquired a used car. The only inspection needed, was the safety/emissions inspection the RMV requires.
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. 34⁰/38⁰. Bright moon out now. Growing breeze. Teens tonight. I'd like to go for a walk this...
Good morning, members. Showery day here. 35⁰/46⁰. Indoor day, which is good. I'll be washing the cooking items that I used last weekend....
Good luck with Dr visit!
Yup
X2
Good morning, members. Nice day here. 21⁰ with a bright moon. 40⁰ later. Rain showers tomorrow. I'll top off the deck rack ahead of the...
I'll get around to uploading pictures later this week.