If you're cutting that wood with a 180 a 261 would feel like a monster in comparison. Lol
Work on that mini mac.
They make a high output oil pump adjuster for them.
The sawing back n forth really helped. :rofl: :lol:
They are wonderful for sure. I hope Echo does well with theirs too.
Basically only if it has a running issue that won't clear up from cutting with it. Like I had with my 241 from the very large weather change from...
I think you will be very happy.
Agreed. In fact Echo is now coming out with electronic controled saws. The saw I saw on line wasn't a pro saw either, which is surprising...
I still have more manual saws than automatic. Way more. I'm good at crisp tuning honed over many years of running / racing gas and nitro RC cars,...
I like them. A lot. It's nice to not have to carry a tuning screwdriver to tune for different weather and temp conditions. The only issue I've had...
Thank God bud. That was a close call. I definitely consider you lucky.
Every 5-7 years all the batteries need replaced he said. At a tremendous cost. He can afford it but most cannot.
There is a very well known talk show host that has a large solar array with battery back up for his ranch. I believe wind mills too. Not to be...
Morning errbody! Cold again. 5.5" of snow on Thursday, dusting last night. Warm up on the way starting Sunday. 50's next week. Yesss! Have a good...
That's what I hear.
I took the cylinder to my trusted local welding / fab shop. They declined welding that mount to the cylinder out of concerns of warping. I'm going...
Already done
Not if you are being honest with yourself.
Thank you for posting this Dave.
T.Jeff Veal Are you sure the leak is the fridge snd not the slide out? Skide outs are prone to leaking as well.