If you listen to a hydraulic engineer, then yes, that would be ideal...but that would be more for a full blown HD commercial machine (like a Cat...
Dad had to go to nursing home for rehab after hip surgery a few years back...they had him on all kinds of meds that he normally does not take, due...
Agreed, it should be no problem, as long as its not way shallow, or the ground is really soft...well, that and you stay off the tank(s) itself...
Would it be wrong to have a UPC tatted on him that rings up as "emergency meat" :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Going through the checkout with your pet turkey right before Thanksgiving...:startled: :rofl: :lol:
Hashknife droppin some truth bombs... :yes:
You may be planning on changing your hyd. fluid while you are changing the pump, but just FYI, if you aren't then you can tip the splitter on its...
[IMG]
While I'm no fan of the way EV's are being pushed to "save the planet", I do hope they get the battery and charging issues sorted out at some...
If yours is like mine (and all the older Huskees that I've seen) the return hose is just clamped onto a pipe nipple...so you should be able to...
Yeah I guess that wasn't one of my better ideas...:emb:
It's in the part number there...16.5 on the high side, 3.6 on the low flow side, for a theoretical total of 20.1 GPM...but they don't rate them...
You got me! Mine was that way prior to the rebuild...
Any luck MAF143 ? What is your coil gap set at...need to be tighter? A long shot, but worth a try. That other thread made me think of this..
I didn't think about this being an older Huskee...the older ones had the filter on the suction hose...you'll wanna move that to the return line,...
You have a hand in their infrastructure Tim?
Dude...wow! :eek: I worked with a guy that fell ~10' while trimming a branch...he is now on disability retirement for the rest of his...
What is that exactly? As in, what's in it?