I also use 2-1 sharpeners but I found they make the chain to aggressive by making the rakers to low. I removed my raker file and do them...
:zip: :rofl: :lol:
Cdl had a fluted stainless barrel according to this information. Remington 700 ADL vs. BDL vs. CDL: Unraveling the Many Faces of the 700 - RIFLE...
Does it have a hinged floor plate?
From above link... S5840375 M695 4 Round 7mm Rem Mag, .300 Win Mag, .338 Win Mag
Tikka Model 595 and 695 Extended Magazines
Actually it's $7.49 at my local TSC. [ATTACH]
Forester Coax press. None better for precision accuracy. Same unit I use.
It's $7.99 regular price at ours. Odd
Should we tighten the bar nuts with with same 3/4" ugga dugga needed to install an ms400 intake? Asking for a lumbertard.
I'm sure with anything, there is a limit in either direction where performance will be negatively affected. To much volume or not enough.
I look forward to seeing how this progresses. Hopefully I can get back to mine eventually.
I've read the difference between a Husqvarna 545 and 550 is the 550 has crank stuffers. Supposedly it revs faster and has more hp but isn't as...
Nice. Good to know.
Stock 241 runs 3/8 Picco chain on a 3005 mount bar. You will need to run and ms250 .325 drum on the 241 to use your bars and chains from the 251....
Is the 251 3/8 picco or 325?
SELLING - Stihl MS241C
Well said.
And magnesium fires?
So does the 260 saw progress. I put a bars n chains on it and it doesn't like any load. Acts like it's running out of fuel. Empties the purge bulb...