Neat deal! Ordered a Christmas gift, it was $300, it never showed up. Tracked it and there's a picture of it on my doorstep. Called the company...
No Way!! That is so cool!
Adorable! Funny, husband bought runner rugs for next to our bed in same colors/pattern . Hey, my ancestor are from Berks, Maidencreek.
You're talented with color pencils!
Jeffrey, what program did you use for this? Is it free? Hopefully moving in 2026, very big room will be kitchen, dining and living room. I want...
Woops, school bus stuck in snow/mud. I wonder how long for new bus to make it there ?
Sorry JD, get well soon friend :)
Hopefully he can get the "whistle" function to work tonight.
Our doggie split this morning. She's wise to me watching her through the window and won't leave the porch to do her business, like Clinteastwood...
:p
Yes, and try a town with only one local hareware store and an ACE hardware :emptywallet::emptywallet::emptywallet:
Were those the ones you made out of newspaper?
WWW got the new collar up and running, he thought, I guess he didn't get the gps on, bluetooth only. He doesn't want any digital fences right...
Wow he's growing! Where's your sheperd?
Looks like we're at atleast 8" Didn't expect it.
:salute:
Credit card question: like 25 years ago husband and I each got a small credit card for business traveling (specifically car rental insurance)....
We have over 3" so far today. Temp dropped so snowflakes are tiny now, but still coming down.
Thanks
Why would someone need a sump pump outside?